📘 Day 2 – English Foundation

 đŸ“˜ IELTS Foundation – Day 2

Topic:

  • Adjective
  • Adverb
  • Articles (a, an, the)
  • Sentence Expansion

🔄 Day 1 Revision (ā§Ģ āĻŽিāύিāϟ)

āĻŽāύে āφāĻ›ে?

Sentence Formula

Subject + Verb + Object

Example:

I eat rice.

She reads books.


Parts of Speech (āφāϜ āĻĒāϰ্āϝāύ্āϤ)

✔ Noun → Name

✔ Pronoun → Noun-āĻāϰ āĻŦāĻĻāϞে

✔ Verb → āĻ•াāϜ āĻŦা āĻ…āĻŦāϏ্āĻĨা


āφāϜ āύāϤুāύ ā§Šāϟি Parts of Speech

āφāϜ āĻļিāĻ–āĻŦ

  • Adjective
  • Adverb
  • Article

1️⃣ Adjective

Definition

āϝে āĻļāĻŦ্āĻĻ Noun āĻŦা Pronoun āϏāĻŽ্āĻĒāϰ্āĻ•ে āĻ…āϤিāϰিāĻ•্āϤ āϤāĻĨ্āϝ āĻĻেāϝ় āϤাāĻ•ে Adjective āĻŦāϞে।

āϏāĻšāϜ āĻ­াāώাāϝ়—

āĻāϟা Noun-āĻāϰ "āĻŦāϰ্āĻŖāύা" āĻĻেāϝ়।


Example

Book

āĻāϟা āĻļুāϧু āĻāĻ•āϟা āĻŦāχ।

āĻ•িāύ্āϤু—

A big book

āĻāĻ–āύ āĻŦāχāϟা āĻ•েāĻŽāύ?

Big.

Big = Adjective


āφāϰāĻ“ āωāĻĻাāĻšāϰāĻŖ

A beautiful girl

An intelligent student

A red car

A small house

A good teacher


Sentence

Rahim is a good boy.

Rahim → Noun

good → Adjective

boy → Noun


āφāϰেāĻ•āϟা

I have a new phone.

new = Adjective


āĻŽāύে āϰাāĻ–াāϰ āϟ্āϰিāĻ•

Adjective = Noun-āĻāϰ Description


Practice

āύিāϚেāϰ āĻ•োāύāĻ—ুāϞো Adjective?

Beautiful

Happy

Red

Tall

Big

Small

Fast

Old

Young

Intelligent

āϏāĻŦāĻ—ুāϞোāχ Adjective।


2️⃣ Adverb

āĻāĻ–াāύেāχ āĻŦেāĻļিāϰāĻ­াāĻ— āĻŽাāύুāώ āĻ•āύāĻĢিāωāϜ āĻšāϝ়।


Definition

āϝে āĻļāĻŦ্āĻĻ Verb, Adjective āĻŦা āφāϰেāĻ•āϟি Adverb āϏāĻŽ্āĻĒāϰ্āĻ•ে āĻ…āϤিāϰিāĻ•্āϤ āϤāĻĨ্āϝ āĻĻেāϝ় āϤাāĻ•ে Adverb āĻŦāϞে।

āϏāĻšāϜāĻ­াāĻŦে

āĻāϟা āĻŦāϞে

āĻ•ীāĻ­াāĻŦে?

āĻ•āĻ–āύ?

āĻ•োāĻĨাāϝ়?

āĻ•āϤāϟা?


Example

He runs.

āĻāĻ–āύ āĻļুāϧু āϜাāύি āϏে āĻĻৌāĻĄ়াāϝ়।

He runs fast.

Fast = Adverb


She speaks slowly.

slowly = Adverb


They work hard.

hard = Adverb


I study every day.

every day = āϏāĻŽāϝ় āĻŦোāĻাāϚ্āĻ›ে


āφāϰেāĻ•āϟা

She is very beautiful.

Beautiful = Adjective

Very = Adverb

āĻ•াāϰāĻŖ Very, Beautiful-āĻ•ে āĻŦāϰ্āĻŖāύা āĻ•āϰāĻ›ে।


āϏāĻšāϜ āϟ্āϰিāĻ•

Adjective → Noun-āĻ•ে āĻŦāϰ্āĻŖāύা āĻ•āϰে

Adverb → Verb-āĻ•ে āĻŦāϰ্āĻŖāύা āĻ•āϰে


Compare

He is a quick learner.

Quick → Learner (Noun)

āϤাāχ Adjective।


He learns quickly.

Quickly → Learns (Verb)

āϤাāχ Adverb।


āĻ…āύেāĻ• Adverb-āĻāϰ āĻļেāώে ly āĻĨাāĻ•ে

Slow → Slowly

Quick → Quickly

Happy → Happily

Careful → Carefully

Beautiful → Beautifully

āĻ•িāύ্āϤু āϏāĻŦ Adverb-āĻāϰ āĻļেāώে ly āĻĨাāĻ•ে āύা।

Fast

Hard

Well

āĻāĻ—ুāϞোāĻ“ Adverb āĻšāϤে āĻĒাāϰে।


3️⃣ Articles

āĻāĻ—ুāϞো IELTS Writing-āĻ āĻ–ুāĻŦ āĻ—ুāϰুāϤ্āĻŦāĻĒূāϰ্āĻŖ।

āĻ…āύেāĻ•েāχ āĻāĻ–াāύে āĻ­ুāϞ āĻ•āϰে।


a

āĻŦ্āϝāĻŦāĻšাāϰ āĻšāĻŦে

Consonant sound-āĻāϰ āφāĻ—ে।

Example

a book

a pen

a university

⚠️ University āĻļāĻŦ্āĻĻāϟা U āĻĻিāϝ়ে āĻļুāϰু āĻšāϞেāĻ“ āωāϚ্āϚাāϰāĻŖ "āχāω", āϤাāχ āĻāĻ–াāύে a āĻšāĻŦে।


an

āĻŦ্āϝāĻŦāĻšাāϰ āĻšāĻŦে

Vowel sound-āĻāϰ āφāĻ—ে।

Example

an apple

an orange

an egg

an hour

⚠️ Hour-āĻ H āĻĨাāĻ•āϞেāĻ“ āωāϚ্āϚাāϰāĻŖ "āφāĻ“āϝ়াāϰ", āϤাāχ an hour


the

āϝāĻ–āύ āύিāϰ্āĻĻিāώ্āϟ āĻ•িāĻ›ু āĻŦোāĻাāχ।

Example

Close the door.

Which door?

āύিāϰ্āĻĻিāώ্āϟ Door।


The sun

The moon

The Earth

āĻāĻ—ুāϞো āĻāĻ•āϟাāχ, āϤাāχ the


IELTS-āĻ Common Mistake

❌ He is engineer.

✅ He is an engineer.


❌ I bought book.

✅ I bought a book.


❌ She has umbrella.

✅ She has an umbrella.


Sentence Expansion

Day 1

I have a phone.

āφāϜ

I have a new phone.

āφāϰāĻ“ āĻ­াāϞো

I have a new Samsung phone.

āφāϰāĻ“ āĻ­াāϞো

I have a new Samsung phone that I use every day.

āĻĻেāĻ–āĻ›ো?

Sentence āϧীāϰে āϧীāϰে āĻŦāĻĄ় āĻšāϚ্āĻ›ে।

IELTS Writing-āĻ āĻāĻ­াāĻŦেāχ āϞিāĻ–āϤে āĻšāϝ়।


Vocabulary (āφāϜāĻ•েāϰ ā§§ā§Ļāϟি āĻļāĻŦ্āĻĻ)

WordMeaning
BeautifulāϏুāύ্āĻĻāϰ
IntelligentāĻŦুāĻĻ্āϧিāĻŽাāύ
QuicklyāĻĻ্āϰুāϤ
Slowlyāϧীāϰে
CarefulāϏāϤāϰ্āĻ•
HappyāϏুāĻ–ী
StrongāĻļāĻ•্āϤিāĻļাāϞী
Improveāωāύ্āύāϤি āĻ•āϰা
ExcellentāϚāĻŽā§ŽāĻ•াāϰ
DailyāĻĒ্āϰāϤিāĻĻিāύ

📝 Homework

Part A

āύিāϚেāϰ āĻļāĻŦ্āĻĻāĻ—ুāϞোāĻ•ে āĻ­াāĻ— āĻ•āϰো

Beautiful

Run

Teacher

Quickly

Apple

Happy

Slowly

Book

Red

They

āϞিāĻ–āĻŦে

Noun

Pronoun

Verb

Adjective

Adverb


Part B

āϏāĻ িāĻ• Article āĻŦāϏাāĻ“।

  1. I have ___ apple.
  2. She is ___ engineer.
  3. He bought ___ car.
  4. We saw ___ elephant.
  5. Please open ___ door.

Part C

āĻāχ āĻ›োāϟ āĻŦাāĻ•্āϝāĻ—ুāϞোāĻ•ে āĻŦāĻĄ় āĻ•āϰো।

Example:

I have a phone.

➡️ I have a new phone.

➡️ I have a new Samsung phone.

āĻāĻ–āύ āĻ•āϰো—

  1. She has a bag.
  2. I bought a shirt.
  3. They live in a house.

đŸŽ¯ āφāϜāĻ•েāϰ Mini Challenge

āύিāϜেāϰ āϏāĻŽ্āĻĒāϰ্āĻ•ে ā§§ā§Ļāϟি āĻŦাāĻ•্āϝ āϞিāĻ–ো āĻāĻŦং āϚেāώ্āϟা āĻ•āϰো āϝেāύ āĻĒ্āϰāϤিāϟি āĻŦাāĻ•্āϝে āĻ…āύ্āϤāϤ:

  • ā§§āϟি Adjective āĻĨাāĻ•ে,
  • āϝেāĻ–াāύে āĻĻāϰāĻ•াāϰ a / an / the āĻ িāĻ•āĻ­াāĻŦে āĻŦ্āϝāĻŦāĻšাāϰ āĻ•āϰো।

āωāĻĻাāĻšāϰāĻŖ:

I am a hardworking student.
I have a new laptop.
I study English every day.


📌 āφāĻ—াāĻŽীāĻ•াāϞ (Day 3)

āφāĻŽāϰা āĻļিāĻ–āĻŦ āĻāĻŽāύ ā§Šāϟি āĻŦিāώāϝ়, āϝেāĻ—ুāϞো āĻ›াāĻĄ়া āĻ­াāϞো āχংāϰেāϜি āϞেāĻ–া āĻĒ্āϰাāϝ় āĻ…āϏāĻŽ্āĻ­āĻŦ:

  • Preposition (in, on, at, to, for, from, by...)
  • Conjunction (and, but, because, although...)
  • Sentence Structure (Simple, Compound, Complex)

āĻāĻ—ুāϞো āĻļেāĻ–াāϰ āĻĒāϰ āϤুāĻŽি āĻ…āύেāĻ• āĻŦেāĻļি āϏ্āĻŦাāĻ­াāĻŦিāĻ• āĻāĻŦং IELTS-āĻŽাāύেāϰ āĻŦাāĻ•্āϝ āϞিāĻ–āϤে āĻĒাāϰāĻŦে।

Comments